Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!
We have done many fun activities to get us ready for the big day!  Jacob did an awesome job creating a spooky pattern for his haunted house!
The kids really enjoyed learning about spiders.  To wrap up our spider week we did a cool spider experiment (for another post) and made these neat webs by marble painting for our spider creations.
I loved making these Trick-or-Treaters with my pre-k kids, so I knew this was a must do for kindergarten as well!  Aren't they too cute?  Jonathon thinks his is!
And today...FALL FOLLIES PARTY DAY!  What a wonderful, fun, and tiring way to start off our week!! :)  We partied all day long!  The annual Fall Follies parade was this morning, and I think my Happy Campers were the best dressed kids in the parade!
This afternoon we watched a fun Halloween movie, carved our pumpkin, played fun Halloween games, and ate LOTS of junk!
Xitlali getting our pumpkin prepared for carving!

I hope everyone has a great night and rests up for our new unit that starts tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment