Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!

We are off to a wonderful start in 2012!  I was so excited to see all of my kiddos, and hear all of their great stories about the break!  I have to admit, they are doing a better job of remembering that we are in 2012 than I am!  
We made these cute New Year's Eve kids and wrote our New Years resolutions.  It took a lot of brainstorming, but we all made some awesome resolutions.  Some were: to help my daddy work cows, to help my family clean, and to pick up my clothes.
Kaylyn, Xitlali, and Samuel
The kids did a wonderful job of getting back into the routine, and having fun with math workstations and literacy centers.  Here are Jacob R. and Kevin having fun doing some mitten addition!
My'Yame celebrated her birthday with us on Friday, although her real birthday was Saturday!  I hope you had a fun "real" birthday party too, My'Yame!
We will continue our winter unit this week.  We will be reading funny snowmen stories, creating snowmen, and writing all about them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment